Warning: We Do Not Hire People Who Are Scared To Make Decisions, Need A Job Or Wish You Would Hand Them A To-Do List
We are on a man hunt right this second for people that aren’t looking for “jobs”. Think Jason Bourne stuff. We are acting fast & swiftly to find you or someone you know. If you are happy in your job & a current rock star at what you do, perfect. We love your type & we will find you.
If you go to job boards & submit resumes everywhere because you aren’t happy where you are & complain about your boss, you probably aren’t what we are looking for.
We have an APB out on 5 Rock Stars that are adventure-loving, fun-seeking, proactively positive human beings that want to do something that matters.
Let me be clear as the water in the Maldives for you: The Rocket Company has 5 full time positions available.
Who is The Rocket Company you ask?
We are a team of people that love:
- Dance Parties – Our entire team will go to NYC to watch these guys soon
- Measurable Results – We just 3-Peated on INC 5000 – Fastest Growing Companies In USA
- Taking On The Big Boys In The Industry Head On – Go read the David & Goliath story
- Personal Growth – We read books, listen to podcast, & ask 10X more questions than we give answers
- Taking Care of Each Other – Back to back in the bunker & taking shots for who we love
- Building Systems – Getting the work done isn’t the goal, getting the system built that gets the work done is
- Those are just a few… 🙂
We act with Pirate Ship Aggression but have Cruise Ship Amenities.
Okay, let’s get down to business. We are looking for…
1. People That Don’t Take Themselves Too Seriously
You laugh a lot. You smile. You can take a joke & a few interruptions. You don’t one-up people & as a matter of fact, a one-upper makes you sick. You can have a blast.
2. People That Do What They Say They Will Do
Being late makes you nauseated. When you say you will be there, you will be there. You don’t need management. You aren’t a dreamer as much as a doer. Sure, you can dream but you realize that dreams don’t matter if you can’t get crap done.
Your friends would say you’re the most responsible one of the group. You’re the type that stays late after the Super Bowl & helps the host clean every last dish. Leaving them with a dirty kitchen isn’t fathomable to you.
3. People That Create To-Do List’s
If you are waiting for a lot of direction from a supervisor, wrong place. Sure, we will get you up to speed, but you must be over-the-top proactive. If you like to be told what to do & need a lot of daily direction, you will not make it.
4. People That Love People
You build others up. You look people in the eyes & tell them why you are grateful for them. You squash gossip. You default to grace & forgiveness. You handle hard conversations well & aren’t afraid to speak the truth in love.
You probably have many people that think you are their best friend because you treat everyone that way.
5. People That Don’t Whine About How Hard It is
Here is the reality of a growing business. It’s hard. Very hard. If you are looking for easy, go to Disney World & ride It’s A Small World. Most people don’t think they are whiners. We will sniff it out in the interview process that is VERY LONG & VERY DETAILED. If you are negative or a pessimist, move on…
You welcome problems to fix because you know the bigger the problems you solve, the more difference you make.
5 Full Time Positions Available
If you have read this far, you are probably one of these people we are looking for. Let’s get more detailed. All positions receive a salary, health benefits, & profit sharing.
1. Director of Sales & Marketing (ATL based)
- You will build/lead team of marketers
- You will be responsible for company-wide sales goals
- You will need at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing
2. Director of Customer Love (ATL based)
- You will build/lead a team of customer care specialists
- You will be responsible for creating raving fans
- You will need experience BUILDING systems that others can run
3. Production Assistant (ATL based)
- You will shoot and edit a lot of video
- You will be in charge of the technology side of our live productions
- You will need experience creating videos & being a generally tech-savvy person
4. Rocket Donation – Customer Success Coach (Birmingham, AL based)
- You will coach churches on how to implement giving software
- You will help pastors with donation growth strategies
- You will need to enjoy helping church leaders because you will be talking to them all day, everyday
5. Phone Sales (ATL based)
- You will sell products via the telephone & email
- You will have to manage a sales pipeline & meet a quota
- You will need to enjoy helping church leaders find solutions
Your Next Steps
1. Take this test & send your scores to Casey@TheRocketCompany.com
2. When you email me, let me know the real name of Lisa Turtle
3. Don’t send resumes, they are overrated. Send me a list of 5 results you have created in your life. Five of the things you are most proud of that you created.
4. Tell us which position you are interested in & why
That’s it… The last blog post we did like this produced 20 leads in a few days. If you hesitate, you aren’t our type. Bring it. Can’t wait to meet you in person 🙂