In this episode of The 7-Figure CEO Podcast, Casey sits down with Lisa Catto, CEO and founder of The Business Catalyst and co-founder of Marvel Property Solutions. As a business coach, Lisa knows what it takes to push revenue to 7 and 8-figures. Hear what Lisa says is the most important factor in breaking through these revenue barriers. Hint: it’s all about your people!
Lisa was an early innovator in the digital marketing space in 1995. She helped to develop the digital marketing strategies for large blue-chip companies including, Adidas, Kellogg’s, Quaker, and Sony. Since then she has personally coached businesses in just about every industry to implement marketing strategies. And in 2012 she co-founded Marvel Property Solutions, a gas and plumbing company located in London.
- Learn why multitasking is a myth and how you can increase your productivity
- Why you need a ‘no-interruption’ zone during your work day.
- Determine early on what kind of culture you want to have in your business.
- Have clearly defined and communicated core values.
- Learn how to implement a 3-strike process
- The EFET system to communicating your expectations to your employees.
- Create the metrics needed to keep your employees aligned with your core values.
- Create Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for every employee.
- Don’t just look at your numbers, interpret the numbers.
- Audiobooks is a great way to grow yourself and to encourage personal growth on your team.
Thanks For Listening!
We’d love to hear your thoughts:
To help this podcast: