Gravy is a proud sponsor of the 7-figure CEO Podcast. This is a podcast dedicated to helping entrepreneurs break through the million-dollar barrier facing them in their business. This podcast moves past the ‘theory’ of business and focuses on practical strategies that you can implement right away.
At Gravy, we exist to help entrepreneurs and CEO’s solve the problem of failed payments and credit card declines in their business. We know this one problem alone costs small businesses billions of dollars nationwide each year, and we want to help. We are passionate about entrepreneurship, and we want to help as many businesses leaders as we possibly can build healthy, thriving businesses that will continue to serve people, solve challenging problems, and provide jobs for years and years to come.
In this episode of The 7-Figure CEO Podcast, Casey speaks with Clate Mask, co-founder and CEO of Infusionsoft. Infusionsoft began as a start-up in 2001 helping small business owner simplify their growth by providing a software solution that automated sales and marketing. Since those early days, Infusionsoft has experienced remarkable growth. Today, Clate leads a staff team of over 650 employees and a customer base that now exceeds 150,000 users.
Today Clate talks about how to lead in a hyper-growth environment. When you are leading a business that is experiencing rapid growth, there are several guiding principles that you must keep in mind in order to do this well. Listen in as Clate discusses what it takes to lead your business through the growth stage.
What You’ll Learn
- You can’t lead your company and ‘do’ the work of the company.
- Your inability to let go of your tasks will limit your company.
- The meeting rhythm you should start using to bring focus to your business.
- When bringing on investors makes sense for your company.
- How to avoid ‘talent-constraint’ in your business.
- Your belief in your business will dictate your willingness to take on investors.
- Learn to hire using your Purpose, Value, and Mission.
- The game-changing power of ‘Disciplined Optimism’
Thanks For Listening!
We’d love to hear your thoughts:
To help this podcast: