We recently had someone write an article on our organization about how we treat people. This article was written by Brian Dodd & he has an excellent leadership blog.
This was observed from a 3rd party. If someone was going to write about your company, church, or non-profit, what would they write?
Here are 32 things he describes about our culture & how we treat people.
The Rocket Company:
- serves the tribe.
- resources the tribe.
- is accessible to the tribe.
- enables the tribe.
- has a diversified tribe. All church cultures, sizes, streams of faith, and geographic locations are represented.
- creates new rules for the tribe.
- changes tribal behavior as the culture changes.
- makes things easy and practical for the tribe.
- does great research to understand his tribe’s behavior.
- practices honesty with the tribe. He teaches the tribe that there are no silver bullets or shortcuts to success.
- offers special products and pricing only for the tribe.
- builds a great team to help him serve the tribe better.
- has great energy which inspires the tribe.
- is accountable to the tribe offering full money-back-guarantees if they are not satisfied.
- does not expect the tribe to come to him. He goes to where the tribe is.
- expands the thinking of the tribe.
- surprises the tribe with humor.
- helps prepare the tribe for what they will be facing the future.
- provides and changes systems and procedures for the tribe.
- appreciates the tribe. They say, “Thank You”.
- leads the tribe digitally.
- identifies leaders within the tribe.
- leads the leaders within the tribe.
- addresses the issues the tribe is facing.
- brings solutions to the issues the tribe is facing.
- makes the tribe take action.
- connects with the tribe on Twitter.
- helps the tribe prioritize their time, energy, and resources.
- helps the tribe go farther, faster.
- wakes up dreaming about what keeps the tribe awake at night.
- plans to grow the tribe.
- prays for the tribe that they will experience breakthroughs in their ministry.
If someone was to write about your organization, what would you want them to write?